Friday, September 16, 2011

Space Oddity

I've been working on another post for a couple of days but it's missing one key piece, so you'll just have to wait. But in the meantime, since I realized I haven't been very active on here recently (sorry!) here's something pretty cool.

David Bowie's Space Oddity as children's picture book. (Really cook 1960s style illustration picture book)


Check it out here. Stumbled upon here.

Also, in an effort to make this blog better, I'm going to finally treat this the way a real blog should be treated. I'm going to plan posts, make lists of ideas for future posts, DIY projects (I already have one up my sleeve that I need to finish up!), and the like. I hope it's the kick I need to get this thing moving again. 

Also, I don't know if you've been paying attention but there was a mechanism to comment on my blog with facebook for a couple of days. It really wasn't what I wanted for several different reasons so I removed it. It has nothing to do with the comments that were left there, and I encourage you to comment through the blog comment system. And before you say it's too difficult to log in... you don't have to! Just type in your name, or comment anonymously if that's what you'd like. This is a public forum, a conversation, and it needs your participation to make it better. I appreciate you, my readers, and will continue to search for better ways to bring my blog to you and to bring you into my blog. ;)
Just please don't leave blog comments on my facebook wall. Whew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment