Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This feels a little silly

Here it is, nearly six months since my last post here. I gave myself permission to skip a few days and, well, look what happened. But things have been happening, folks! Lots of things! Good things, bad things, weird things. I will not be going over all of those things right now. I wouldn't do that to you. Let's ease back into this thing, shall we? 

I'm going to start with a fun little outing I had with the mister a little while back to Art-O-Matic, an amazing somewhat annual (I don't think one happened last year) art event that makes me happy I live in the area. Ten floors, 1,000+ artists, performers, etc. Good times, folks. Good times. We spent about four hours there and didn't even get to half of it, there was just so much to see. 

Here's a little bit of it.

 
 
 
 
 

It was so nice to be able to spend a little quality time with the hubs. Nice to get out and get inspired. Who knew there were pretty things to look at that aren't on Pinterest? I kid, I kid. Sort of.


1 comment: