Sunday, February 28, 2010

2/28/2010

This new blog is changing my life!

It is a daunting task to post one inspiring thing every single day. It is sometimes stressful when I come home from work and just want to veg out and I don't want to have to think about anything or even turn on the computer. But I do it anyway, and I am usually grateful that I did. Because these little bits of inspiration really are things that make me feel good and make me happy. Even when I have to force myself to find something I love, that bit of joy infused into every day is something I need. And I have been doing pretty well I think (only missed one day so far, out of I think three weeks? Not bad.) And it has made me an even more insatiable devourer of other blogs. I cannot get enough. So I have decided to start sharing some of my favorite sources of inspiration with you all!

Today I bring you Hello! Lucky. They design and print custom letterpress cards and stationery, with offices in San Francisco and London. You can find their work in Lucky, Real Simple, InStyle, Martha Stewart Weddings, and if you're lucky you can buy some stuff at Anthropologie! I am a sucker for lovely letterpress stationery, and their greeting cards are to die for.

A knitting sock monkey. Are you kidding me?

Sweet boutonnierres from Peppermint Cloud.

And you know I don't have to tell you why I love this illustration for The Exquisite Book Project.

And check out Eunice (co-founder and Creative Director of Hello!Lucky) and Daniel's wedding! How much fun would it be to attend?

So what are you waiting for? There is some amazing stuff to see. Get over there and see for yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment