Sunday, June 6, 2010

You asked for it!

Well, I did it. I finally went and did it. I added a blogroll to my page! It was kind of a lengthy process, and I'm still not happy with the results, but I present it to you as a work in progress so that you can take advantage of my resources and find yourself something beautiful every day. (What, my blog isn't good enough for you?) Be warned though, you never know what you might find over there until I can get it all organized and categorized. There's a little bit of crafts, a touch of cooking, a couple knitting, and a hefty helping of wedding blogs to sort through. Enjoy!

And a bit more of what's on my mind these days. Some lovely examples of Save the Dates. Because everybody knows I love a good paper product.



Oh! Also. I've been thinking about starting another blog where I can put all of my wedding ideas and inspiration (without giving away any top secret information of course) without clogging up this blog with that stuff. What do you think? Anyone interested?

4 comments:

  1. ahem - and why isn't my blog on your blogroll?! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Sundays are my very favorite day, when all regular blog reads have been read for the week and nobody posts new content, to click around people's blog rolls and discover new blogs. I read about half the ones on your list (not really surprised after seeing them pop up in your blog!) but will do some exploring of the others. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and yes to the wedding blog. Obvs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wedding blog is a great idea. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete