Sunday, May 15, 2011

ok

I just wrote a couple of paragraphs and deleted the whole thing. It's three weeks until the big day and I have to admit that it is starting to get a little bit stressful. Yes, now I know what people are talking about when they say near the end of the wedding planning they sometimes just wished they had eloped. I get it. I don't wish that, but I understand the feeling. There's a lot going on physically, emotionally, and mentally and it is a bit draining. But I am so excited to get married, and I'm so excited to see our family and friends and hopefully have a pretty great party.

Now who can I enlist to put something like this together for Chris's car for our exit? It will look so cute on the Mini. :)


3 comments:

  1. Does Martha provide instructions? (Not a rhetorical question.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those flowers REAL??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not real flowers, but tissue paper pom poms.

    Instructions provided here: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/good-things/pom-pom-car-decoration?czone=inspiration%2FDIY%2Fdecorations
    But I'm thinking something other than twine? Don't want to scratch the paint on the car.

    ReplyDelete