Monday, July 9, 2012

dream life

I, along with pretty much the entire internet world, have sold my soul to Pinterest. I mean, at this point I have no idea what I would do without it. And I am amazed and fascinated by the fact that so many people use it in so many different ways. For example, people are always talking about how they spend hours wasting time on Pinterest. Just... looking around, one would presume. I don't really know because that is not how I consume Pinterest. I am not a browser, rarely a searcher, but always an obsessive collector and a little bit of a stalker. I read blogs. Lots of them. And most of the things I pin come directly from those blogs that I read. I also follow people. Mostly people I actually know, followed by people I feel like I know (authors of blogs I read), and the occasional famous person or company or what have you. I check Pinterest multiple times a day, to see any new pins from people I follow, and that's it. I'm done. So huge internet time waster it is not, facilitator to my addictions it most certainly is.

All of that to lead into showing you a few pictures from a new board I titled "Dream Life." If I fell asleep today and woke up in one of these pictures, let's just say I wouldn't be too upset about it.


Not following me on Pinterest? Want to? Find me here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment