Friday, May 28, 2010

Did you miss me yesterday?

So, I got a new computer yesterday. It's been a long time coming, as I have not purchased my own computer in 6 years (old, big, heavy, broken keys, untrustworthy network card among other things) and Chris has so graciously let me use an old laptop of his until its recent demise. So I got myself a new purple computer. And it's taking some time to acquaint myself with it. Most of my files and preferences transferred over, with only a couple baffling exceptions. But my biggest problem is and has always been trying to get signed in to all my accounts online. Email, facebook, Flickr, Image Spark, Ravelry, etc. The problem being Flickr. The day they decided to integrate with Yahoo! was the day I fell out of love with Flickr. After that, logging in has been a nightmare. Somehow I ended up with multiple Yahoo accounts, some of which match up to my email, only one of which match up to my Flickr, none of which match my actual user ID on Flickr. I don't know why I have such a problem with this. But I had a bit of a meltdown this morning when trying to recover my password only to have Yahoo! tell me that my email address does not match any of their records, then Chris sends me a message on Flickr and it goes to that email which Yahoo! claims not to have on record. It wasn't pretty. I'm sorry.

Anyway, that's what I've been doing.

I have the day off today, and a lovely four day weekend to look forward to, so I am partaking in some much needed relaxation. Maybe even some cleaning if I feel up to it (I'm not making any promises), and hopefully some baking.

What does your Memorial Day Weekend look like?

0 comments:

Post a Comment