Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I heart Stellastarr*




I could literally listen to that second song on repeat for at least a half hour at a time. I know this because I have done it. Because that was the only song that could get me pumped for the work day. Because it makes me happy.

Chris and I saw Stellastarr* play last year in DC, and I was unprepared for the awesomeness. The rolling around on the floor, knocking over mic stands kind of awesomeness that manages to come out sounding even better than the album. The kind of awesomeness that compelled me to stand right next to the stage, something I (sometimes regretfully) haven't really done in years (call it getting old). The kind of awesomeness that I need in my life right now... When are they coming around again??

Some photos from that show:

0 comments:

Post a Comment