Sunday, July 11, 2010

happy weekend!

It has been a busy weekend! Yesterday we woke up early, went downtown to get the mister's hair cut (I really need to get my hair cut, but I don't even have time to think about it. The mister asked if I was growing my hair out. No. Not on purpose. Ugh.), had lunch at Matchbox (yummy pizza), and headed to Alexandria to check out some potential wedding venues.


We went to the Athenaeum (love), and the Lorien (like, definitely sold on the rooftop terrace), and was immediately smitten by the Alexandria Courthouse. Read more about my trials and tribulations with the Athenaeum at our wedding blog, but here are a few photos to whet your appetite.

The Athenaeum
 

 Alexandria Courthouse
 

And, well, I forgot to take pictures at the Lorien. I was tired.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment