Monday, July 19, 2010

MIA

Sorry for the absenteeism over the weekend, it was a rare weekend indeed. Not that that's a bad thing.

Friday night I slept for about 12-14 hours, recovering from one of the longest weeks I can think of. Saturday morning we headed up to PA for some Crabfest at the Unger's. Many did not partake in the crab, but there were plenty of hot dogs, hamburgers, side dishes, snacks, cookies, brownies, and kegs to make up for it. And Cornhole. Lots of Cornhole.

IMG_0480
IMG_0482
IMG_0481

Sunday was another early day out and about as we went out for breakfast (yay!), ran some errands, made a spontaneous trip to MD and fell in love with another wedding venue. Apparently I wasn't supposed to talk about it because I might jinx it, but oh well. When we got there I was so overwhelmed with excitement I thought I might cry. I think that means it's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment