Wednesday, March 24, 2010

3/24/2010

The new addition to my family:
my new baby
my new baby
Sorry for the wonky colors, the second one is more accurate.

Anyway, Kitchenaid mixers have been in my dreams for years and I have finally decided to treat myself. I enjoy baking quite a bit and have grown increasingly frustrated with the sorry excuse for a hand mixer that I have been using for the last decade. It was very weak and I could smell the motor burning every time I would push it to it's limits with a tough cookie dough, and to make matters worse the mixers got bent somehow and would clank together during mixing. Not that I feel like I have to defend my purchase. Oh no. I am quite certain it is worth every penny, and I got a fantastic deal on it. And it is so pretty, don't you think?

I can't wait to give it a test run! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a beauty! If I saw one at a thrift store I'd buy it just for looks.

    ReplyDelete