Tuesday, March 9, 2010

3/9/2010

I am so totally thrilled that Kate Nash is coming out with a new album in April! Her first album, Make of Bricks, was on constant rotation when it came out a couple years ago. I love it. It's upbeat and fun and sassy and clever. And in the height of this obsession, say May 2008, I happened to be on a business trip in San Francisco. I was sitting around in the hotel lobby my first day there, looking through their local paper. And what do I see? Kate Nash. In concert. In San Francisco. On a free night. What? So of course I went. And I loved it. And I listened to her album even more after that, if that was even possible. She sings and plays guitar and keyboard and rocks my socks off like for real. Please. So fingers crossed this new album means a new tour, and that she comes to DC (or Philly?) and I get to see her again! I might die.

Anyway, here's her new single.

0 comments:

Post a Comment