Tuesday, March 30, 2010

3/30/2010


With the vacation date quickly approaching, I find myself thinking about beautiful luggage. Don't you think there's just something kind of sad about the fact that everyone on earth owns the same black/grey rolling suitcase, completely void of personality and charm? It makes me sad. Of course I appreciate the convenience of the wheels, but I just can't help but long for some of these.







I have already started a small collection, the result of one day's worth of Etsy obsession. I purchased two vintage train cases and a briefcase, and I love them. But I want more. And suitcases. And hat boxes. But the inconvenience of having to actually pick up and carry the luggage, well that's just insanity. There is of course a modern alternative, however rare and expensive it may be. A girl can dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment