Thursday, April 15, 2010

4/15/2010


I love Japanese masking tape! It has been all over the place (with the unfortunate exception of my personal possession) and I just can't get enough of it.

It comes in pretty much any color and pattern you can imagine, but my current faves are pretty Spring pastels, stripes, and delicate floral patterns. But hey, if you're offering, I'll take what I can get! 
You know, in case you were wondering.

But the real point of this post was to say how excited I am about the free Japanese masking tape clipart download from pugly pixel (a new favorite, for realzies). I used it to make that lovely Pretty Tape logo at the top of the post, and I'm busy trying to figure out other uses for it. Let me know if you come up with something good!

1 comment:

  1. i love all sorts of sticky paper things, including sticky notes, deco tape and stickers.

    many thanks for sharing the love, Melissa. :D

    ReplyDelete