Monday, April 26, 2010

what you see...


When put on the spot I have a difficult time explaining what it is about blind box figures that I love so much, and why I am willing to spend $5-10 on one little toy when I don't even know what I am going to get, but the fact remains that I find them irresistible. I guess it all started when I was a little kid collecting Happy Meal toys (which I still have, by the way, and am always interested in adding to the collection) and it seemed a natural progression to start collecting Dunnys. They're limited edition designer vinyl toys, and they are as addictive as all get out. So of course when I found these Disney Vinylmation blind boxes I just couldn't help myself. It was really difficult to limit myself to only two.



Come on, how cute are they?

0 comments:

Post a Comment