Thursday, April 8, 2010

4/8/2010

I used to scrapbook. A lot. I kept just about everything I ever touched, from birthday cards and balloons to movie stubs and hall passes. Yes, hall passes. Remember in school you had to get permission to leave the classroom so the teacher would fill out a slip that said it was ok for you to go to the bathroom? No? They didn't do that at your school? Well they did at mine, and I have proof right there in my scrapbook.

I have not scrapbooked a single thing since I graduated high school. I'm not sure why. Suddenly all those little things didn't seem so important anymore, and also there are so many other ways to document my life now (see: this blog). But after finding some inspiration on the lovely blog Little Bird Crafts I feel that I might just have to pick up the habit again.



Now hand over the glue stick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment