Saturday, June 11, 2011

before I die...


Before I die I would like to write on this wall.
Created by artist Candy Chung, this abandoned house serves as a declaration of the things we all really care about. The things we most want to do in life. There are the standard answers (make a difference, save a life) and there are some more interesting responses (see my daughter graduate, write a book, feed an elephant, get my wife back, get clean, teach yoga, go to Florence...) and some that are a bit troubling (create a life and take 1).

Just a few things that I want to do before I die:
travel (Italy, Greece, Australia... the rest of my own country...)
write a book, even if I have to publish it myself
be my own boss
raise a family

What about you? What do you want to do before you die?

I was just going to link to the site but I can't resist posting a few more images. Sorry!


And more over here, of course. :)
Spotted and saved on Design Crush months ago and just got around to posting it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment