Tuesday, July 26, 2011

good eats

The mister and I want to start eating better food. Healthier, tastier, more interesting food. Less frozen food. That sort of thing. So I have been collecting some recipes on Pinterest just in case one of these days we move beyond wanting to eat better and start making grocery lists, cooking, and actually eating better. Well, we'll see how it goes.







Are you sensing a theme here? Pasta pasta chicken pasta chicken. Really thinking outside of the box when it comes to food, that's me. Just ask the mister. On any given night if you were to ask me where I want to go out to eat, 98% of the time you will get the same few answers. Chevy's, pizza, Noodles & Co. Sometimes if I'm feeling fancy I'll crave pad thai or bulgogi, kabob or bang bang shrimp. But I will pretty much always want Chevy's. And, just so you know, it's hard to go wrong with chicken and pasta.


0 comments:

Post a Comment