Friday, July 8, 2011

New Shop Listings!

Just thought I would drop in and let you know that I finally added some items to my Etsy shop (which I created about a year and a half ago and have never listed anything). So far it's just a few vintage items we found around the house but I promise (for real!) to add some hand-knit items in there soon! It's not too soon to start thinking about scarves is it?

Anyway, please stop by my shop and check it out. Then come back here and give me some honest feedback. I'm posting this here because I trust you and I truly want to know what you think. Do the pictures stink? Are the descriptions lackluster? Am I missing something? This is a work in progress and I want to make it the best I possibly can so your advice is appreciated. And if you just love it and want to share it with all of your friends, you may do that as well. ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment