Sunday, July 10, 2011

one month (already?!)

The mister and I celebrated one month of married life this week. Well, I kind of realized it a couple days after it happened, but we have always been bad about anniversaries. And anyway it's only a month. But wow time has flown by. And maybe we just wanted an excuse to be cute and do something nice together.

So we made homemade calzones and had yummy key lime cake for dessert. It was good times. If we make them again I think we'll have to make some adjustments (dough was too thin, cheese wasn't quite right texturally, needed more seasonings inside) but I'm happy to make calzones as many times as I need to to get them just right. They are one of my absolute favorite things to eat. 

And check out those cute little prep bowls that we got as a wedding gift! Love!



Oh and I almost forgot! We watched this super adorable movie and I only slept through it a little bit. I highly recommend you check it out, it's on Netflix instant!

Next up is the dear husband's birthday, and the pressure is on!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen that movie....so weird. I watched it with Liz once!!! Crazy, crazy!! haha.

    ReplyDelete