Monday, January 10, 2011

Just checking in

I have been feeling a little bit off without blogging for, what, three whole days? But it has been a busy three whole days so I hope you will forgive me. I just wanted to stop by and say hello and let you know that we are all moved in to the new house, which took a considerable amount of effort considering we were basically combining three households worth of furniture and belongings into one little house. Listen, if any of you would like a tv, dresser, couch, old mattress, some '70s coffee tables or end tables please let me know because I may just be able to help you out. Ok? Great.

Anyway we officially have internet now so the daily blogging should be expected to resume tomorrow. So stop your worrying.

Also, been thinking about subscribing to this magazine.
Kind of a bummer it only comes out four times a year, but it looks like a good source of information and inspiration nonetheless. We have a lot of work to do an we want to make sure we're doing it right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment