Sunday, January 16, 2011

square 1.0

Among the many things that came with the purchase of the house (need a sofa? a tv?) were an incredible amount of house plants. It seems like every time I turn my head I turn back to find more plants. And I don't know if you know this about me, but I don't get on well with plants. I've been known to kill a cactus (it only happened once!) but here I've found myself responsible for the care of these plants. But the worst part might be the containers (odd vases, pitchers from restaurants I've never heard of, tin pails) they came in that I just can't quite picture anywhere in my house.

These might help, n'est-ce pas?


1 comment:

  1. Talk to my sister if you are looking to find homes for some plants. I don't know if you were ever upstairs at their house, but she's got plants all over! I actually gave her a dead cactus about 10 years ago & you should see it now!! She is the plant whisperer.

    ReplyDelete