Monday, September 27, 2010

the dailies

I don't use planners, never have. One of my college professors, on the first day of class, asked "who uses a planner? Better yet, who doesn't use a planner?" and I was the only person to raise my hand. "Well let's see what grade you get in this class." Oh, is that a challenge, lady? Because I am up for the task. (I got an A, by the way) I have tried to use planners, but there has always been something about the design or organization or the basic fact that I actually have to write in the thing and then go back and read it, and it has just never worked out.

And I have never wished so much that I was a planner using type person than right now. Because of this.


1 comment:

  1. nice. I keep one for work and one for home and write everything in both and then forget to look at them for months. Fun. :)

    ReplyDelete