Thursday, September 23, 2010

I think I need this






In discussions of DIY wedding invites (is it getting annoying that I randomly mention the wedding? It just comes up. But tell me.) the mister and I have on occasion toyed with the idea of getting some sort of paper cutting device. But they tend to be expensive, and most require you to buy cartridges for everything which makes it even more expensive. And you just can't do whatever you want.

Enter the Silhouette cutting machine. This guy hooks up to your computer, so you can automatically use any font you have on your computer. It cuts paper. It cuts vinyl. You can put pens in it to draw instead of cut. If you feel so inclined you can also do heat transfer material or even temporary tattoos. I don't know why you would want to do that, but if you do then feel free to explain it to me.

And head over to Twig & Thistle to enter to win your very own Silhouette cutting machine. Just know that I will be borrowing it. Just sayin'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment