Saturday, October 2, 2010

VA State Fair

I do realize I told you all that we would be going to the state fair last weekend, but due to unbearable traffic we had a slight change of plans and went today instead (yes, that means we missed Crafty Bastards but all things considered I think this was the better choice.) We looked like silly tourists stopping to get photos of food stands and inflatable toys, we ate way too much crappy food, watched a very entertaining family circus the youngest member was 7 years old and very impressive!), enjoyed the local arts and crafts, smelled some animals, and so much more.

Be warned: this post contains a lot of photos. Because I just didn't know how to limit myself. There is so much to share! And I apologize if you're getting hit with this multiple times, through flickr, facebook, and the blog, but really who can complain when there's so much fun to be had.

IMG_0663IMG_0650
IMG_0655
IMG_0627IMG_0632
IMG_0636
IMG_0640IMG_0641
IMG_0642
IMG_0629IMG_0628
IMG_0667
IMG_0646IMG_0647
IMG_0669
IMG_0660rides
blue ribbon pumpkin
piggiessheeps
games
IMG_0685games

Hope you're having an inspiring weekend and enjoying October!

1 comment:

  1. "really who can complain when there's so much fun to be had."

    I agree. Love the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete