Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


This isn't going to be much of a post, so you'll have to forgive me. I've been terribly sick, we spent all day looking at houses and stressing about making an offer on one, and here we are a mere hours away from Thanksgiving and we haven't even gone grocery shopping yet. We don't even have a grocery list yet. Woefully unprepared. I do hope your holiday is off to a more productive start.

But I wanted to thank you for reading my little blog, and for any comments and feedback I receive I am very grateful. Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Gee ..... sorry you've been sick. Hope you feel better and have a good Thanksgiving! Mine is still kind of up in the air. Seems odd not to be preparing anything. Kristen's doing it all this time. Looks like I may be still around to enjoy it with her, her family and Chel. Heather is going with Cameron this year.

    ReplyDelete