Monday, August 2, 2010

It's just another Music Monday



I've been working on the wedding playlist which means hours of listening to music and being inspired and remembering songs I love and had almost forgotten! This song by Fanfarlo is one of those songs. It's one of those songs that I just can't find fault in, it's so beautiful. Please give it a listen!

As far as the wedding playlist goes, I'm famously avoiding the large tasks and focusing instead on the more manageable ones. Which means I can't bear to choose any Beatles songs yet because the task is just so huge and important (I Wanna Hold Your Hand, I Wanna Be Your Man, Till There Was You, All You Need is Love, Love Me Do, Can't Buy Me Love, All My Lovin, She Loves You, PS I Love You... get the point?) and instead I am going through all the lesser bands to find the one or two songs I want to pull. What? I want to make sure I can dedicate the proper amount of time and to The Beatles! That's it, I swear!

0 comments:

Post a Comment