Monday, August 9, 2010

Top 10

10 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over and Over (in no particular order). Also, not to be confused with the best movies of all time, or my favorite movies. Rather, these are movies that I can trust to entertain me pretty much any time, any place. They don't requite being in a certain mood, as so many other movies do. They just resonate with me in a way that makes them universally entertaining.

1) Amelie

2) Almost Famous

3) My Fair Lady

4) The Royal Tenenbaums

5) Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory

6) Pretty In Pink

7) High Fidelity

8) Up

9) Saved!

10) Project X

P.S. you may notice a bit of a theme with musicals and movies heavily influenced/revolving around music. I will not deny it. I'm kind of a sucker.

1 comment:

  1. Some of those movies I haven't seen. The ones that I have seen I would love to see again. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete